Friday 19 May 2017

Saturated Canary - Zoe

Hi everyone 

It's FRIIIIIIDAYYYYY! Can I get a WOOP WOOP 

Ok so I am working all weekend this weekend but still - its Friday! Time to show a card I actually finished midweek but was too tired to blog it at the time and then forgot yesterday. 

I used one of my favourite Saturated Canary images (I know - they are all favourites) but this one is difference. I love it but I have never coloured her before because to be honest that hair scared the bejeebies out of me. So I pulled on my big girl pants and did it. And just cos I never make things easy for myself I decided to do it with Polychromos as well. This is only the third image ive coloured using them. In for a penny, in for a pound...... 

EDIT - I have just had some great news!! We all love Saturated Canary right? And we are all sad that Krista closed the doors. WELL, the image I have used on this card is still available through the amazing Make It Crafty. MIC has a range of colouring tutorial E-books (I have the creases one and HIGHLY recommend it). There is also a colouring long hair in fine detail e-book and with that one you will receive this image 'Zoe' Take a look HERE. 
Take a look at some of the other colouring tutorial e-books HERE



Image - Saturday Canary Zoe (see edit above on how to get this image) 

Products from The Ribbon Girl 

Other products:
Blue pearl string - from my stash




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment