Friday 31 March 2017

Saturated Canary - Wendy

Hi everyone.

It's FRIDAYYYYY!!!! Is anyone else excited! A weekend of crafting ahead, hubby working all weekend (shame huh) so I can craft in peace - yes I have kids but they are teenagers, they emerge from their rooms to eat and that's it! 

Anyway to kick off the weekend todays card is using a lovely image by Saturated Canary. I love this image but haven't coloured it for years. I think this was the first SC digi I ever bought. 

Ive also tried a new watermark on my images, I loved my old one but being white it never really stood out on my cards. I would love to hear what you think to my new one in the comments below. 
 


Products used:

 
 
 

Hair E29 E27 E25 E23
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000 R20
Dress & Bow B97 B95 B93 B91
Bunny C8 C6 C4 C2
 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stacey S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment