Friday 3 February 2017

LOTV Put Your Feet Up

Hi everyone

I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend planned. I have! After a long hard day at work today I plan on doing nothing but craft tonight. Tomorrow is football day for my hubby and son so I'm sure I can squeeze a few hours crafting in then too. And THEN on Sunday me and my sister are going to our one of our favourite local craft shops for a playdate with the lovely Andrea in her workshop.
Exciting times!

Anyway back to today, I have another male card for you today, and again another LOTV image, aren't they just so darn cute


Copics Used
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Hat/Shoes E57 E55 E53
Socks/Top E53 E51 E50
Chair B99 B95 B91
Remote  C4 C2 C0

Ingredients:


Stacey S

10 comments:

  1. Haha the Image makes me laugh
    I remember my son
    they like to look TV and took the remote control like your Image
    any boys will love this card and great coloring too
    lovely blue n brown color combo
    sweet boy card
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card, great colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Stacey. I love your design and the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope you join us again next month. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured, love the image! A wonderful male card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiment's and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh so sweet!!!
    A wonderful creation..Love the design and the colours
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci,
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really sweet indeed - great image!

    Great to see you playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! Though, I have never seen an LOTV image that isn't cute. Love how you added the stars; great layout all around. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute...what a sweet image. Thank you so much for playing along with us ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love that image! Sounds like you've got the perfect weekend planned too. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the layout and colours. Thanks for joining our February challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete