Sunday 17 July 2016

Tilda With Little Snowy Snowman

Hi everyone 

My posts are like buses. None for ages then two at once! Todays second card is another Magnolia card but this time its CHRISTMASSSSSSS. I am such a big kid and love love love all things Christmassy. I started my Christmas cards a while ago but I haven't done any recently so I decided it was time to do one. 


OOOOPS I think I slipped with the Diamond Dust and didn't realise I had put too much in until everything was sealed and it was too late. Oh well, lesson learned for next time!  

Ribbon & Pearls - Brenda's Lace & Ribbons 



Copics used:
Hair E55 E53 E51
Sking E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Clothes & Boots RV00 RV000 RV0000
Snowman Hat  C4 C2 BLENDER 




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment