Tuesday 6 October 2015

Winter Wryn - TiddlyInks

Hi everyone, 

Ok so I am going a little purple crazy today with my DT card this morning and now this creation. This was actually meant to be another DT project for next month but I decided I wanted to blog it now. I made this as an alternative to a Christmas card for someone but decided I love it I am keeping it for on my fireplace at Christmas! 


Box - Shadow Bow cutfile from the Silhouette Store -Design ID #41435 
Snow - Woodware Fluffy Stuff (highlighted with stickles)

Dies:
Memory Box  - Snowflake Love Pendant
Marianne Creatables - Christmas Tree
Cheery Lynn - Happy Christmas
Holly Leaves - Creative Expressions 

 

Copics:
Skin E33 E11 E21 E00 
Hair E29 E27 E25 E21 
Purple V09 V17 V25 
Lilac  BV02 BV01 BV31



Bracket Easel from the Silhouette Store Design ID #76159
 




Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Stacey!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the totally cool purples. What a great image and I love your shading.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple take on your Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aw this on fb, had no idea it held this much detail. A wonderful creation. thank for joining us at Peta Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! I love the colors and all the detail you put on it. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really much purple. But it is so nice.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab little framed project you have made ...I don't blame you for keeping it I wouldn't be able to part with it either
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck in the challenge
    Tracey X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card! I love purple por this time. Thanks for join us at Colouring in scrapland, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 30, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great use for a gorgeous image,well done. Thanks for joining the Diecut Divas Shaped Card Challenge, Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete