Thursday 1 October 2015

My First Pocket Letter

Hi everyone, 

I keep seeing pocket letters everywhere - twitter, instagram, facebook, pinterest etc and finally bit the bullet and had a go. I was a bit unsure at first - those images are tiny!!! But I teamed up with the lovely Vikki Clarke and we decided on an 'anything goes' theme. 

Since doing this one I have looked at others and do wish now that I had decorated the plastic wallet up a bit more with ribbons and tags etc but I guess thats my excuse for doing another! Vikki received mine today so now I can show you all:

 


Images from left to right:
Wine O'clock from Saturated Canary
 


Images from left to right 












I would like to enter this challenge into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Stacey, they are all absolutely stunning! I love them!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete