Friday 28 August 2015

Reindeer Games

Hi everyone 

I am really getting ahead with my Christmas cards this year and already have plenty stocked up. 

Todays card is another for the Christmas pile - this time using another gorgeous Sugar Nellie image. 


Pearls, ribbon & pearl rose trim - Brenda's Lace & Ribbon Specials
Bell - from my stash of charms. 

Copics used 
SKIN E33 E11 E21 E00 
HAIR E59 E57 E33 E55 
BOOTS & REINDEER  E59 E57 E33 E55 
CLOTHES RV95 RV93 RV91
FUR TRIM RV00 RV000 RV0000 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft & sweet. Great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #39.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image - perfect coloring and color combo. I also like all the diecuts and embellies.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends challenge blog.
    Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete