Tuesday 14 July 2015

Challenge Time - Through The Craft Room Door

Hi everyone 

I am so excited today to be bringing you my first DT card made for Through The Craft Room Door! 

Did you know that we have a new issue of the Through The Craft Room Door magazine out. You will find loads of inspiration - tutorials - tips and step by steps here it is well worth grabbing a cuppa and sitting down to read through. Check out the preview on my sideblog or go to the blog for subscription details HERE

So on with this weeks challenge. The theme is as always Anything Goes and we are sponsored this week by Limited Runs. 

I decided to go with another Christmas card! No more last minute rush for me this year! 




How cute is this litle guy! (I used the image Mini Snowman twice and flipped and resized him) 

You can find all the materials I used in the next issue of Through The Craft Room Door magazine. 

Pop on over now to the challenge blog and have a look at the other amazing DT projects and add your entry. Can't wait to stop by and leave you some love. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have to smile every time i see this card Stacey!! Soooo cute!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete