Friday 19 June 2015

Challenge Time - Creative Fingers

Hi everyone 

It is challenge time again over at Creative Fingers and we have another great Anything Goes challenge. 

We are sponsored this week by Melonheadz. 

I am using a cute little image called Happy Winter available on the MelonHeadz Blog


Image - Happy Winter MelonHeadz 



Head back over to Creative Fingers challenge blog to check out the other DT projects and to add your own entry. I look forward to popping along to leave you some love. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card but I can't get my head into gear for Christmas yet. Even tho I promised myself I would make one a week through the year. That resolution didn't last then! Your cards are guaranteed to be perfect every time I visit. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely festive card, I love the lush bow!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete