Saturday 3 January 2015

21 already!

Hi everyone 

Happy New Year! 

Well, they say there is no rest for the wicked and that is certainly the case for me in January. No time to rest after all those Christmas cards as I have 5 birthdays in January!! First up is my neighbours daughter who will be 21 on the 16th. Normally I wouldnt post cards until after the recipient has seen them but as I want to use this as an entry for a GDT spot with Saturated Canary I need to blog it now - and hope Louise doesnt look on here! 

Anyway onto the card:-

Lace & Ribbon - Primrose Crafts
Embellishments - That Craft Place
Shapes all cut on the Silhouette cameo


Image is coloured with Copics:
SKIN: E33, E11, E21, E00, R20
HAIR: RV99, R59, R56
DRESS: BV17, BV34, BV31


I used the same papers on the inside of this card to make the insert. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

2 comments: