Saturday 1 November 2014

Sugar & Spice / Betty Boots New Release

Hi everyone 

Yaaaaay It's finally here! The new release date and my first posting as a DT member for Suger & Spice and Betty Boots from That Craft Place! 


Wow there are some amazing images this time! I would have liked to have had time to make a card with them all but I had to resist and stick to these 3....

Card 1:


Snowflakes cut on the Silhouette Cameo
Acetate, Ribbon & Stickles from That Craft Place


The image is coloured with Copics:
SKIN: E33, E11, E21, E00
HAIR: E29, E27, E25, E21
RED: R89, R46, R24
BLACK 100



I would like to enter Card 1 into the following challenges:



Card 2:


Image is Sugar Plum from the Sugar & Spice range from That Craft Place 
All shapes cut on the Silhouette Cameo
Ribbon & Charm available from That Craft Place



Copics:
RV10, RV000, RV0000
R89, R85, R83, R81
W9, W7, W5 
R89, R46, R24
 

I used the same papers inside and added a sentiment from the Silhouette Store. 

I would like to enter card 2 into the following challenges:



Card 3:

Image  - Big Present from the Betty Boots range at That Craft Place 



Image is coloured with Copics (sorry I didn't make a note of the colours in this one.)
 


I would like to enter card 3 into the following challenges:



Please head over to That Craft Place challenge blog now for some more great cards by the rest of the design team. 

Links you will find useful 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey

1 comment: