Tuesday 9 September 2014

A little bit of Fairy Dust!

Hi Everyone, 

For this card I decided to work with one of my absolute favourite digi stamps - Saturated Canary. I have yet to see one stamp from Saturated Canary that I don't like. The are so nice to colour and they are super super cute. 


Papers are from Scrapper's Delights Digital Kit called Fairy Topia. In these kits you get lots of gorgeously sweet elements to use on your cards or scrapbook pages and you also get lots of gorgeous papers. 
The lace, ribbon & pearls are from That Craft Place. 
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  
Butterflies and the butterfly oval are files from the Silhouette store cut on the Cameo. 



Please tell me I am not the only muppet that does this occassionally? 



The image is coloured with Copics. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Random Fan - Bright Colours 
 City Crafter Challenge - Butterflies
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Keep Smilin'
Stacey x

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card this is ... Beautiful colouring! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a awesome card! I love the stamp and your design. Great coloring too. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week

    ReplyDelete