Thursday 7 August 2014

Happy Birthday In The Pink

Hi everyone, 

Today is a very special day for us over at In The Pink - it is the challenge blogs 2nd birthday 


We are having everyone's favourite theme for todays challenge - Anything Goes 

Here is my DT Card 



The shapes, 'Congratulations' and boarder were all cut on the Silhouette Cameo. 
Buttons and Ribbon are from That Craft Place


The image is coloured with Copics 
Light Pink - RV10, RV000, RV0000
Pink - R85, R83, R81
Sparkle added with a Sekura Gelly Roll in Clear Star 



Pop over to In The Pink challenge blog and check out the other fab creations from the DT and enter your own card into our  Anything Goes challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hon....... and so sad that it's to be your last for In The Pink!! (sniff)...

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS... I may pinch that 2nd birthday pic!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know hunnie but you cant escape me i will bug you on here and fb hehehe. and pinch away! lol x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful baby girl card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as a button Stacey
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I really love your baby border! What a cute little girl card! Your buttons and glitter are such perfect final touches! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always come up with such gorgeous and innovative (get me with me big words) designs buddy. This is adorable and I'm dead jealous of how you find all these fabby files on the Silhouette!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Stacey and I love, love, love that border! I need you to give me Silhouette lessons!

    ReplyDelete