Saturday 10 May 2014

It's A Guy Thing

Hiya everyone, 

Does anyone else have a shelf full of finished cards just sat gathering dust? Yep me too - but have I got one suitable for my sons friend who is having a party tomorrow - have I 'eckas like! Well unless his friend is into pink, fairies and lots of sparklies! 

Having looked through my images for one suitable I decided to use one from All Dressed Up. This card can also offer some inspiration for the latest All Dressed Up challenge  - the theme is It's A Guy Thing. 


The image is 'We Make A Great Team' from All Dressed Up and I have used just two of the footballers from the image. 
The paper is from the Silhouette Store. 
All the writing and shapes were cut on the Cameo using cut files from the Silhouette Store. 
 

The image is coloured with Copics
SKIN: E33, E11, E21, E00, E000
CLOTHING: R89, R46, R24, W9, W7, W5. W3

If this has inspired you to have a go at the All Dressed Up challenge head over there now! 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment