Thursday 1 May 2014

It's Dr Digi Day

Hi everyone 

Well it is Dr Digi day again but before I share my card - a little news. As some of you know I was promoted at work last week and so decided to drop a lot of my DTs. Dr digi was unfortunately one of them. HOWEVER! I decided that I did have time to keep one more DT on so I spoke to Dr Digi and I'm staying YAAAAY. However I am cutting down to a card a fortnight rather then a card a week. 

Ok so this weeks card is using my favourite guy - Derek! 

I used the Cameo to cut the card shape, tags, 'Score' and happy birthday. I also used the cameos 'fill pattern' feature to do the football background paper. 
The footballs dotted about on the card are some I got in a table confetti pack.
The image is coloured with Copics. Just look at those knobbly knees! 

So my next Dr Digi card will now be in two weeks. Hope you can pop back then. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment