Thursday 24 April 2014

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Purple & Blue

Hi everyone, 

It is time for a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenges. Unfortunately this is my last DT card for Charisma. I have a new position at work and life is going to be a little hectic for a while. I finally have weekends to spend with my family and until things are settled I'm not sure how much crafting time I am going to have so I have stepped down from 5 of my 7 DTs. 

Anyway on with the challenge. The theme is PURPLE & BLUE!  Two of my favourite colours. Here is my card 

The star border and writing is cut on the Cameo. 
The papers are from Bake Sale pack from Squiggle Dot Designs on Etsy.
 The image is coloured with copics.

Head back over to Charisma Cardz Challenge blog now for details on how to enter and also check out the other DT projects. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment: