Saturday 1 March 2014

Just For Fun - Anything Goes

Hi everyone,
 
It's challenge time again over at Just For Fun challenges. This time our theme is a nice easy Anything Goes. Everyone's favourite!
 
I decided to combine my DT card for this challenge with a card for a very special lady - My mum. Her birthday is coming up later this month.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
Something a little different for me this time - no digi stamp!
The papers used are Wedded Bliss from Raspberry Road digi papers
I used the cameo to cut the butterfly, writing and the butterfly border.
I also used the cameo with the sketch pens to draw the swirls in purple all around the card.
Clear acetate was used on the front.
Gems were from my stash.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Head back over to Just For Fun Challenges now and have a look at the other great cards from the rest of the DT. Please don't forget to read the rules and add your entry too.
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Bee-YUTE- eful Stacey! Your mum is going to LOVE it...I do! xxx

    ReplyDelete