Thursday 20 March 2014

It's Dr. Digi Day!

Hiya everyone,
 
These Thursdays come round so fast!
 
Time for another Dr Digi card and this week I used one of my favourite digi guys - Derek! I just love Derek and his wife Deirdery.
 
The image is Run Derek Run from Dr. Digi found HERE
The digi papers are also from Dr. Digi called Lots of Dots and are HERE
The card shape, writing and stars were all cut on the Cameo. I also used the cameo to fussy cut the shape and the green layer underneath. Here is how we do that:
 
 
The image is coloured entirely with Copics and I used some double satin ribbon and a little printed 'FINISH' to create the finish line.
 
I hope you can pop back next Thursday when I will be using another digi with Derek and his wife Deirdery!
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it great design and sentiment Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Derek Stacey and love how you share your techniques with us. Yer a PAL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Derek card Stacey and love how you generously share your Cammy knowledge with us mere mortals, Thanks hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete