Thursday 6 March 2014

It's Dr Digi Day

Hi Everyone
 
Oh my days - how are we into March already! March is a very busy month for us - there's my birthday (35 eeek) , our wedding anniversary (14 years this time!) my mums birthday, mother's day and my mum and dads wedding anniversary (51 years for them - WOW!) So I decided to kill a few birds with as few a stones as possible and use my DT cards as the cards I will need this month. 
 
Today its Thursday and that for me is Dr Digi Day! Here's this weeks card:
 The image is 'Wash Day' available from the store HERE - check out them bloomers!
The writing was doing using the text tool on the Cameo and then creating an offset for the background of the letters.
The papers I used are from Rosie Mega Pack and Hopscotch - Both from Jessica Sprague.
Pearl flowers are from That Craft Place
 
 
 
The image is coloured with Copics.
 
Pop back next Thursday when Deirdery is taking a break from the washing and having a chill out.
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment