Wednesday 8 January 2014

I've Cracked It!

Hi everyone,
 
for those who have been following my blog you will have noticed that most of my cards have been coloured with copics but have used promarkers for the skin. It has taken me an age but I have finally found a copic skin combo that works for me! The card I use is perfect for copics but promarker tends to bleed on it so I was eager to get cracking with finding a combo that works for me. After trying loads I saw on Pinterest I have finally found one I am happy with. Have a look:
 
 
So I have settled for E33, E11, E21, E00 and E000
 
Would love to hear what you think in the comments below.
 
Now let me show you the final image and card.
 
 
I have no idea what has happened to her shoes they were coloured in Black 100 same as her jacket and hat but the flash on the camera has turned them sparkly! Great effect but no idea how.
The image is Brooklyn Babe from Kenny K and is entirely coloured with copics
The base and sentiment were cut on the Cameo
Digi papers are from an unnamed folder on my computer (from before I was organised!)
and the pearls and metals corners are from my stash
 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colouring brilliant design Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning !

    Great to be on the knew with you

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete