Sunday 1 December 2013

Just For Fun Challenges - Christmas!

Hi everyone, 3rd and final post from me today. PHEW! 3 DT cards all falling on the same day means busy busy busy!
 
This time it's the turn of Just For Fun Challenges with a Christmas theme.
 
 
The image I used on my DT card is 'It's Snowing' from All Dressed Up.
The papers are from Lili of the Valley
 
 
I used Copics to colour the image and stuck on Glitter Domes from Crystal Stickers.
 
 
I love this ribbon I picked up from a local market stall.
 
 
I used matching papers on the inside to make the card complete.
 
Head back to Just For Fun challenges now to check out the other DT cards and add your entry
 
Keep Smilin'
 
Stacey xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Stacey... love the LOTV paper behind this gorgeous snowman - and that ribbon... perfect!!

    x

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card Stacey loving the image and that ribbon is so cute
    Hugs
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete