Saturday 7 December 2013

Advent - December 7th - Post 2

Hi everyone,
 
For the second of todays post I have decided to show you one of my newest digi images...
 
 
The image is Santa's Helpers - a new digi image from Tiddlyinks
The papers are same as the previous card - Winter Wonderland from Etsy
 I used the Silhouette Cameo a lot for this card. The card base, snowflakes and snowflake border were all cut on the cameo as well as the Merry Christmas round sentiment. The cameo copes really well with detailed cuts. I use Papermill direct card. It is slightly more expensive then the 'fill a box' card from my local craft shop but the difference in the cameo is definitely worth it.
 
 
The image is coloured with Copics (and promarkers for the skin - my new year resolution is to master copic skin!)
 
Right I better go get cracking I have some wrapping that needs doing!
 
I haven't decided which card to show you next yet so it will be a surprise this time.
 
Keep Smilin'
 
Stacey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment