Wednesday 4 December 2013

Advent Countdown 21 days to go!

Hi Everyone, 

Like many of my crafting friends I have been snowed under making Christmas cards over the last few weeks. I wanted to share them all with you and wondered how to do it - lots of posts and flood everyones blogger / bloglovin', or one big post with all cards in but then I wouldn't be able to enter them into challenges. I have decided to share 2 cards a day from now until Christmas. I'm going to blog them all tonight and schedule a post at midnight and midday from now until Santa comes. I hope this will give you all some inspiration. 

So lets get cracking with the first one:


The image is Happy Christmas Little Star from All Dressed Up
The papers are Digi Papers from Etsy


The image is coloured with Copics and Promarkers for the skin.


I used the same paper inside the card and popped in a sentiment stamp. 

Next post will be at midnight tonight - I hope you pop back then (or tomorrow morning if you aren't a night owl like me lol)
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

Keep Smilin'

Stacey xxxx 

13 comments:

  1. Cute as a button Stacey
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, she's GORGEOUS!!!! So pretty in all that pink. Sensational card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love that image and your great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOO sooooooo girlie and gorgeous hon!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes..........i love this...so girly and just fab

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your coloring and colors!! And the design is just FAB! I'm saving your card to folder as inspiration Stacy :) Thanks for joining us at TTPH :)

    Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant design and perfect for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope you've joined in with the Blog Hop. Good luck! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, adorable, adorable. I love it :)

    Thanks for joining us again at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "non-traditional Christmas colours” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creative Craft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Perfect for any little girl this Christmas, must check out that digi! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
    Eithne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty card. I am always amazed as how you turn those papers into something as beautiful as this. i love it. My best wishes to all!

    Love and hugs xxxx
    Barbara sharing some Christmas messages

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card, love the image. great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly, and hope you joined in the blog hop to be eligible to win.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stacey this is so pretty and girly and I love the soft colouring and design.
    I am now your 56th Follower and look forward to your next creation xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete