Sunday 8 December 2013

Advent - 8th December - Post 2

Hi everyone,

I do hope people are enjoying these posts and not fed up of seeing my blog on your blogger timeline / bloglovin or however you follow me. I would love some feedback in my comments please.

Onto my next card now.

 
The image is from Karen's Doodles called Snowmen Carolling and is one I won in a challenge
recently. The digi papers are a mixture from different desiners over on Etsy. (I really need to stop going on Etsy to search digi papers before I need a second mortgage)
The Merry Christmas greeting was cut on the Silhouette Cameo.

I coloured the image with Copics (I use both Sketch and Ciaos)

 
I will be back with another post as always at midnight - this time a card using a Saturated Canary image.
 
Keep Smilin'
 
Stacey xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment