Tuesday 12 November 2013

An appeal for help from the crafting community

PLEASE CAN I ASK YOU ALL FOR A FEW MINUTES:
 Im sure everyone has seen the news about the Philappines. 
I don't say too much about my job on here as I believe in keeping work and play seperate BUT this is different.
 For those who don't know me I work on an online bingo website and we have a team of 100s of staff from around the world. We have over 85 staff from the Philappines and as yet don't know how many of our collegues have been affected and left without homes.

 Our main boss has set up a Just Giving page and is appealing for all staff, players, friends, families EVERYONE to help us raise £5000 for the British Red Cross to help with the aid efforts over in Philippines. I know moneys tight at this time of the year but if anyone could possibly help us reach this target please use the link below to take you to the Just Giving page. Please keep my collegues in your thoughts, thanks xx



No comments:

Post a Comment