Sunday 11 August 2013

Lili Of The Valley - GOLF TIME

As some of you may know I LOVE Lili of the Valley but recently I find myself turning to digi stamps more and more as I prefer doing 8x8" cards and I like resizing the digis to fit my cards, something you can not do with rubber stamps, so the Lili of the Valley stamps were abandoned for a while (and I even sold some to raise some money to buy my new Cameo - Sorry LOTV :/) 

Anyhow, I recently bought a sketch pad of the vintage boys collection, I wasn't sure about these they save the mess of inking up a stamp but I missed that triumph feeling of stamping an image out myself - daft i know but there ya go! 

I worked with this little guy today and really enjoyed colouring him up. Can you spot the bit I missed? HAHA 


The card truly is a Lily of the Valley card as everything on there apart from the 6 card cando is from LOTV. The image as I said is from the vintage boys sketch pad found HERE. The papers are from LOTV Country Gent 8x8 paper pack found HERE and the sentiments are from the sentiments stamp set from LOTV found HERE



Right I think 4 blog posts in one day is quite enough so its over and out from me for today!

Keep Smilin'
 photo staceysiggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment