Sunday 30 June 2013

Here Come The Boys - Challenge #55 Use a Digi Stamp 

Hi everyone, it's time for another challenge over at Here Come The Boys. This time the theme is Use a digi stamp. My DT card was a card I made for my hubby for father's day. He (and myself) love watching the cycling (Le Tour de France started yesterday and WOW what a first stage that was!) so when I stumbled across this image I knew it would make a perfect card for him. Here is my GDT card:


The image is from Just Inklined called 'On Your Bike' and can be bought from HERE


All colouring is done with promarkers. Papers are from Jessica Sprague - Dots and Stripes pack found HERE



Inside papers are from the same paper pack. 

I hope you can join us in the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Check back to Here Come The Boys challenge blog for full details on how to enter and details of this weeks prize! 

All thats left for me to say is 

GOOD LUCK MARK CAVENDISH!
(would be Wiggo too but sadly he's had to pull out of this years tour)

Keep Smiling!
Stacey xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment