Friday 17 May 2013


Thank you Manda!

Last week I was lucky enough to win some blog candy from Manda's blog . I received some lovely goodies play with and cant wait to get stuck in. I wanted to show my thanks so came up with this card: 


This 'cheeky' chap is from Redonkadoodles (formerly Redonkulous Designs) and is such a fun image to colour in. I've used him a few times now with sentiments such as 'Have a "cracking" birthday', 'Here's a "cheeky" birthday wish for you". He's such fun and can be used for most occasions. 


The tag sentiments are from Lili of the Valley. and come in a set of 36 so you get a wide variety and have most occasions covered.  


colours used are:
Copics:
HAT/SHOES: E21, E25, E27, E29
Promarkers:
SKIN: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Bluh, Antique Pink,
TOP: PUNPKIN AMBER GOLD
JEANS: MIDNIGHT B, DENIM B, PASTEL B
FLOWERS: RV000, R81, R83, R85, LUSH GREEN, SUNFLOWER, TULIP Y, BUTTERCUP,
HEARTS: CRIMSON, BERRY RED, LIPSTICK RED
PAPERS: FIRST EDITION PAPERS FAMILY TIES. 



I've really fell in love with decorating the inside of my cards too. 



There was no way this was going in an envelope with all those flowers so I made a matching box. 

Ta Daaaaaa!


I really hope Manda liked the card.

Thanks for joining me today, please come back tomorrow theres going to be something very special happening over at Mayzy Art!! 

Would love to read all your comment. Leave your blog addy and ill follow you back

Keep Smiling
 photo staceysiggy.png

1 comment: