Sunday 19 May 2013

Here Come the Boys - Challenge #52 Must Have Buttons

Hi everyone, it's challenge time again over at Here Come the Boys and the theme for this one is Must Have Buttons.  I was asked to be a guest DT for May and this is my second card for HCTB. 

So lets see the card :


The stamp is from Lili of the Valley


The sentiment tags are also from Lili of the Valley


Decorating the middle has really brightened up my cards a lot. 



The ribbon is from Beresfords and bought at Country Baskets in Leeds. 

Various dies were used (im a monkey for throwing the packaging away as I have all my dies in a folder and then I forget what they are called and who they are from) 

Colours used were promarkers:
SKIN: CORAL, SUNKISSED PINK, BLUSH, ANTIQUE PINK,
TEDDY: CORNFLOUR, PLUE PEARL, PASTEL BLUE,
BABYGROW, TULIP YELLOW BUTTERCUP 



I hope you have enjoyed what I came up with and hope you can take part in this fab challenge. The prize on offer is:






 photo staceysiggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Awww Stacey that's a great card, was worth waiting for hehe :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete